Sunday, February 6, 2011

"My Dreams, My Future"

I have lots of dreams for my life. And these dreams are my future. And to be able to achieve it, I do "NOT JUST SOMETHING".
My Dreams are so high, so it seem impossible to reach. But I'm not the type of person who easily quits and lost hope. If there is a need for me not to eat my breakfast, snacks, lunch and dinner to finish my requirements in school, I can do it. I even want to be a scholar too. If ever I will be lucky enough to pass the test for scholarship I will not be ashamed of myself. Because for me that would be a blessing and not something that would discriminate you. And to be a scholar will help me a lot.
I am really willing to sacrifice everything for whatever I am doing and I will do is something not for my own sake but for my family and future family.
It's not bad to dream as long as you do lots of sacrifices. Dreaming alone will not lead you to a bright future, you need to work hard for it and sacrifice to achieve those dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home