Monday, November 8, 2010

Is Sembreak Over?

To have a one week vacation in one school year is a big thing. You have time to relax and rest. And you don't have any problems in your academics and Extra-Curricular Activities even just for a while. But I'm not lucky this time. I didn't enjoy the Semestral Break and in fact I didn't even feel that there was a sem break.

I was practicing my oratorical piece because I was required to deliver my pieice in the closing program of the 21st National Statistics Month celebration at the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, Sn Fernando, La Union. And because I didn't take the 2nd periodical test in the scheduled date because of the Regional competition I joined I reviewed during the last days of the Sem break.

YES, I was so busy that time. I only had few times to chitchat with my classmates and friends. I wasn't even able to go to the cemetery during the all Soul's Day because of lots of works.

And now that my works are done, I want to take a short rest and relax but the problem is sem break is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home