Sunday, February 6, 2011

"Kannawidan Ylocos Festival"

Ilocos Sur celebrates again the Kannawidan Ylocos Festival. It started last January 31 and enede yesterday February 6, 2011. For this year's celebration I enjoyed it. Why?
First reason is that last February 4, 2011 I was awarded as one of the Outstanding Girl Scout in the Province during the SIGLAT ESKWELA as part of the Kannawidan Ylocos Festival held at the Provincial Capitol.
Second reason is because of what I saw in the trade fair just beside the provincial Capitol. I was impressed of the unique products that I saw. And because of this I am very proud that I am an Ilocana.
The Kannawidan Ylocos Festival is also a chance for the lovely ladies of Ilocos Sur to expose their beauties and talents to the people like the Saniata contest held last Feb. 5.
I am also happy that the Provincial Government conducted this kind of festival. There is always new everytime we celebrate this festival. Many tourists are even visiting us here because of this occasion. And for me this is an opportunity to let other people see, touch and taste the unique products of Ilocos Sur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home