Tuesday, January 4, 2011

3rd Grading is about to face its ending...

During this grading period I do not have good attendance in class. Why? It's because I was chosen to be a Filipino broadcaster and together with the other broadcasters and writers, we represented the school in the Regional Schools Press Conference (RSPC) at Sta.Barbara, Pangasinan.

But even though I missed lots of my lessons I tried to cope up. I listen to my teachers during discussions and I seek the help of my friends and classmates. I borrowed their notes and tried to study it all by myself. I am also doing my best to pass all the requirements needed before the Periodical test. and speaking of the periodical test , I'll sacrifice a lot for it. If there is a need for me not to sleep, I'll do it so that I'll get high scores.

And in this coming last 4th grading period in our high school life, I'll try not to focus in ECA anymore and concentrate in my Academics.

2 Comments:

At January 19, 2011 at 11:21 PM , Blogger johnalvinmartinez said...

,,,nice one keep it up,,,,

:)......it
's nice....

 
At January 20, 2011 at 3:10 AM , Blogger keith divhen bundoc said...

chRing!!!focus!!

.nEver mind those ECA's of y0urs.. concentrate on your ACA:)

.G0ODLUCK!:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home