Tuesday, January 4, 2011

" New Year, New Me"

GOODBYE 2010! HELLO 2011!

If you are going to ask me how was I this last 2010... Well, I don't know how will I describe myself; the way I bond with my friends, my attitude, my style, I can't think of an exact word to describe them. But one thing I know is that I want a new me this TWENTY-ELEVEN.

Yes, new me. I want a better Christle Mae Avila this time. I want to be like my friends who act and think already like matured persons. Almost everyone knows that I am a childish girl this past years, and so it's time to grow up and be a lady.

Beside the things that I mentioned I also want to strive harder in my studies, especially now I am about to enter the college life. If you're wondering how about my love life, well to have a boyfriend is not on the list of my plans.

So these are the things that you'll expect from me this 2011. New Year, New CHRISTLE MAE Q. AVILA. How about you? What are your plans for this year?

7 Comments:

At January 11, 2011 at 5:11 PM , Blogger janine said...

hey. what a nice post. I'm just a bit doubting about your plans. :) I am honesty is shocked that love life is not in your plans.. hehehe just kidding..

 
At January 18, 2011 at 4:13 PM , Blogger mary joy pe benito said...

ohh ? love life is not in your plans ? i dont think so dear hehe :)

 
At January 18, 2011 at 10:56 PM , Blogger *_cLaudiNe fLaRis_* said...

A nice post godluck.
^_^

 
At January 19, 2011 at 3:50 PM , Blogger lorenz bilgera said...

wow!!nice post=P

 
At January 19, 2011 at 10:58 PM , Blogger kurtney love nemedez said...

try to attained the goals you want to achieve for this year i know you can do it....nice post

 
At January 26, 2011 at 10:43 PM , Blogger danessa said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At January 26, 2011 at 10:45 PM , Blogger danessa said...

nice post but i don't think if having a boyfriend is not on the list of your plans :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home