Sunday, January 30, 2011

VIGAN CITY FIESTA

Biguenos celebrate their city fiesta every 25th of January. This year another Grand Celebration was done. Last January 25, 2011 a Grand Parade was done in the morning, this was participated by the Vigan City Officials, teachers, students, company/agency employees here in Vigan and others.
Since we, the CAT Officers of ISNHS, were required to participate in the said occasion, I bought the things I needed like the gloves and neckerchief. After the grand parade, I was so tired and at the same time I was so happy. I was so happy because many people praised us. They said that the CAT officers of ISNHS were really good during the parade.
In the evening there were activities in Plaza Burgos but unfortunately I wasn't able to watch.
But anyway, I'm hoping that next year another grand celebration will happen again and more artists will come here in Vigan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home