Sunday, February 6, 2011

Change: It starts with me

Change. According to Philosopher Heraclitus, there is nothing permanent except change. It is a permanent thing to all existing creature including mankind. Humans change in attitude and physique which is very evident as a person grows up and mature.
There are lots of things in me that I need to change. Changes that would contribute to the progress of our country. We all know that one of the problems of our country is lack of discipline. And I know that I am one of the millions of Filipinos who is not discipline enough. So, I need to change.
As a student leader I must be the role model. I must initiate things that would lead to the improvement and betterment of our school. I will also encourage my fellow students to start change too. And I will convince them to join leadership trainings/workshops to develop their skills, values and attitudes so that they will be a good citizen and a great leader in the future.
Change: It starts with me. If you want to have a progressive country you should begin to change now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home